No Webmaker Now call tomorrow

Brett Gaylor brett at mozillafoundation.org
Mon Jun 30 21:23:07 PDT 2014

Hi, folks - since tomorrow is Canada day, we won't be having the Webmaker
Now call tomorrow.

Over the week we'll be holding a few smaller meetings around Maker Party,
our top priority.

Our PR firm started today, Amira will be giving a preso to the Ops group
re: Maker Party partnerships, and we'll have some early results from the
maker party landing pages.  Based on the status of these meetings we'll
decide if we need to meet on Thursday (Friday is 4th of July in USA).

Also, we'll be doing some triage of tickets on Wednesday and I'll send to
this group as well.

See you all soon!
Brett