Getting involved

David Ascher da at mozillafoundation.org
Sun Jun 22 10:45:16 PDT 2014

Hi Jeremy —

For issues, we have tried to tag some issues as good for new contributors (https://github.com/mozilla-appmaker/appmaker/issues?labels=Good+for+Contributors&page=1&state=open) but feel free to poke around. And I’d suggesting checking in in irc before investing too much time in an issue, as some of those may not be current anymore.

Looking forward to working w/ you,

-david