Getting involved

Jeremy Rickard jeremy.r.rickard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 07:48:00 PDT 2014

Hello!

Emma Irwin from SocialCoding4Good introduced me to Webmaker and I'd like to
get involved! I'm a developer at VMware and do a full stack development. I
primarily work with Java and JavaScript (Node.js, ExtJS and a little
Angular lately). I also have some experience with MongoDB and a variety of
relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).

 I'm happy to help out wherever I could be the most useful, but I think the
Appmaker project is the most interesting to me.

I've got a dev environment set up, so I'm planning on getting generally
familiar with the code now. Once I've got more understanding of the code,
is there any specific area that I could be useful or should I just look for
an open issue?

Thanks!!