json editor

David Ascher da at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Jun 11 10:56:49 PDT 2014

On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:51 AM, Atul Varma <atul at mozillafoundation.org> wrote:

> LOL, I will admit I was surprised by your use of the past tense there :)  Django may not be the sexiest web framework in the world right now, but it's still my preferred choice for the right kinds of projects!

It’s great, and I’m glad people still use it.  I got somewhat bored with it, and didn’t use it enough to keep in my head all of the various modules/frameworks that people-who-use-it-every-day reach for.  Also Playdoh broke me, but that’s not Django’s fault.

That was just a comment on my usage patterns, and on the fact that as I’ve shifted much of my serverside stuff to JS, I’ve missed django-admin’s just-plain-utility.

—da