Idea: translation maker parties

David Humphrey david.humphrey at senecacollege.ca
Fri Jun 6 09:10:28 PDT 2014

I think this is really good.  Another thing to add to your list is that
in addition to doing translation, people could also test drive localized
versions of our things with their community.  "Mom, what do you think of
this?" around the kitchen table, with the xx-YY version of Webmaker on
the screen.  Having a way for people to bring back local and
locale-aware knowledge and tell us what is wrong or odd would be great.

Dave