Webmaker @ 80k

Brett Gaylor brett at mozillafoundation.org
Thu Jun 5 08:31:51 PDT 2014

I’ll leave the real analysis to Adam (and actually we should do this for our upcoming post-mortem for training), but my initial feeling from looking at GA:

-The numbers from training weren’t huge, but the engagement was way higher of the users who came.  They had the highest average time on site (00:07:36) and highest conversion rate - need adam to parse these numbers for me, though, so take that with some grains of salt :)

Correct me if I’m wrong here, Adam?  Even from email you just sent, that is showing total accounts created, not conversion rate?  So traffic may have lower total, but rate of new accounts to traffic is high for training?

Brett, who may sign up for a math follow up.