Webmaker @ 80k

Doug Belshaw doug at mozillafoundation.org
Thu Jun 5 08:07:42 PDT 2014

-----
Doug Belshaw
Web Literacy Lead
Mozilla Foundation

Current timezone: BST (UTC +1)

http://webmaker.org
http://openbadges.org
http://dougbelshaw.com

----- Original Message -----

From: "Geoffrey MacDougall" <geoffrey at mozillafoundation.org>
To: "Brett Gaylor" <brett at mozillafoundation.org>
Cc: ops at mozillafoundation.org, mozteach at mozillafoundation.org, "webmaker-dev at mozilla.org dev" <Webmaker-dev at mozilla.org>
Sent: Thursday, 5 June, 2014 4:05:21 PM
Subject: Re: Webmaker @ 80k

Whoot!
On Jun 5, 2014 11:03 AM, "Brett Gaylor" < brett at mozillafoundation.org > wrote:

Hello, Webmakers!

Just a note to start your morning that we’ve passed the 80,000 user mark today.

For comparison, that is the size of Bellingham, Washington, as well as my home city of Victoria, the capital of British Columbia (and for you Canadians, yes the region is bigger!).

Also worth noting: new users increased 128% over last month, and new user conversion increased by 122%.

Keep it up! Can’t wait to see what this small town of Webmakers thinks of the changes we’re about to unveil.

Best,
Brett

PS if you want to nerd out on stats you can visit https://mozillafoundation.geckoboard.com/dashboards/F62088172D822E2A