Limited usefulness tomorrow

Aki Braun aki at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Jun 4 11:36:01 PDT 2014

Hey all

I have to drop my computer off at the apple store tomorrow, so I’ll be working from a MoFo loaner machine. I have all my relevant repos on a flash drive so I don’t have to pull everything down from GH again, but I may have have some local env issues as I get up and running again. Additionally, I’ll be AFK for a couple of hours after 10:30am CDT while I swim upstream to get to the genius bar.

If you’ve been following my twitter drama, NO, the computer that met a fateful end with a glass of wine was NOT my MoFo computer. It was a really old MacBook Pro that I’ve been planning on replacing anyway.

Cheers,

Aki Braun | @gesa
Developer, The Mozilla Foundation