Webmaker Schoolhouse Rocks release: 91% completed!

Brett Gaylor brett at etherworks.ca
Mon Jun 2 20:39:27 PDT 2014

That is indeed an epic recap!

Particular props to starship troopers Aki, Ali and Cade, lone commandos
while the rest of the platoon was on shore leave. And for sergeant thompson
for the recap.

For serious, that is quite an epic release.  Just going through staging
today, there is a lot of potential unlocked by this release, considering
the work on the new resources section, updated nav, explore landing, and
teeing up the badges work for our next sprint.

Also what is that cade turtle img i can't even!
Brett