Edit and Delete function is not working in popcorn-maker

Christopher De Cairos cade at mozillafoundation.org
Mon Jun 2 08:48:05 PDT 2014

That can been triggered by one of these things (that I can think of):

1. Incorrect MakeAPI keys
2. Incorrect loginAPI credentials on the login server
3. Webmaker Login server isn't running
4. Mongodb or elasticsearch connection strings are invalid
5. Mongodb or elasticsearch is not running

I suggest checking *all* of the above one at a time, and I'm 95% sure
you'll find the issue. Should that not resolve the issue, Collect as
much information as possible (config file settings for makeapi +
webmaker + login server and console errors) and file a bug here:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Webmaker&component=MakeAPI