Edit and Delete function is not working in popcorn-maker

Navneet Ojha anjli19.ojha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 10:44:41 PDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

             I was trying to install popcorn-maker from last two
months, still I am not able to install it completely, I am not able to
edit and delete videos, I can save videos and preview works fine.

But when I click on Details on preview link, it given an error "looks
like there is problem with make-api"

first I thought may be values are not stored in database, so I checked
the database in mongodb, everything was there, even i tried to create
another video and saved it and that value was also saved in table, so
i thought i will remove the values from database and the videos from
my makes will also be deleted, but still the icons are as it is in my
makes.

May be the problem is with elasticsearch, I don't know but please help
:( i am just stuck at this point.

My operating system is ubuntu

Thanks,
Navneet