Triage for effective community participation

Richard Eyre epsilon812 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:09:27 PST 2013

This is a situation where another layer on top of Bugzilla would be good,
like what Ali, Dave, and I have been trying to do with the
dashboard.webmaker.org experiment. It would be able to provide an interface
for being able to do the more complex queries needed by these kind of bugs
triages (and others).