[Webmaker] Idea: Dev Tools as model for Web Lit Tools?

Matt Thompson matt at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Dec 18 11:52:22 PST 2013

I like this David.

Seems like an opportunity to both flesh out the "Teach" part of Mozilla's "Imagine, Build, Teach" story,
and also help tell a story about a unique value proposition and differentiator for Firefox.

FF as *the* browser of choice for makers / creators, learners, and educators.
With practical built-in tools and help.