Idea: Dev Tools as model for Web Lit Tools?

Brett Gaylor brett at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Dec 18 13:49:58 PST 2013

Yes!  I'm also excited about digging into this next year.

Something to consider - People really like the "x-ray goggles" concept and brand - perhaps it's about improving them and making them more robust?

Blake Winton from the Firefox UX team did some fun experiments in this vein - see them under "remix" here - watch the videos as the code is i think now dead.  But its cool ways you can open text in thimble etc as you browse the web.  He did this as a browser add-on.

https://people.mozilla.org/~bwinton/