Webmaker download locales UPDATE

Ali Al Dallal alihuda2002 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 11:17:31 PST 2013

Hey guys!

For those of you who missed or don’t know about this module https://github.com/mozilla/webmaker-download-locales

We have rolled out this module last week to make life for developers on Webmaker specifically to be way easier to work if you need to deal with any of the testing with translation files from Transifex.

This module will download all the translation files from Transifex which we have stored them in our Amazon S3 bucket into your local machine.

All you need to do is to do:

npm run download-locales

Also, if you have installed this previously you will need to update the module again as we have recently updated the module to make it more awesome! (Thanks to jbuck++).

Thanks,
--
Ali Al Dallal