Triage Status: ZARRO BOOGS

Gavin Suntop gavin at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Dec 11 12:50:56 PST 2013

I’d be wary of that. Sure, it’s more painful for us to migrate bugs*, but we potentially discourage reporters if we turn GH issues off entirely.

I think a better approach is to thank the person for filing on GH and point them to the migrated issue on BZ. We need to make it easy for people to contribute, and sometimes that means allowing them to use more familiar tools.

G.

* - Or, we could just use Github issues exclusively *cough* ;)