Triage Status: ZARRO BOOGS

Brett Gaylor brett at mozillafoundation.org
Wed Dec 11 12:16:58 PST 2013

Yes, Epic. Well done.

Jon and I were actually discussing this the other day - we do need to triage Github, since people do file issues and pull requests there.  Something to think about for 2014 triages.

And we need to do this sort of triage in other areas like contributor requests etc

Really nice initiative, glad that happens
Brett