Triage Status: ZARRO BOOGS

David Humphrey david.humphrey at senecacollege.ca
Wed Dec 11 12:10:09 PST 2013

A month ago we started a weekly Webmaker triage meeting (every Wednesday
at 2:00 pm EST in Jon Buckley's Vidyo room).  For one hour a week a
group of us get together and go through all bugs that aren't assigned,
and figure out what to do with them.

When we started we had a massive backlog of bugs, and after 4 straight
weeks, we've got it down to 0!  We're going to continue this practice,
and also start triaging bugs that are assigned, hoping to keep our
garden free of weeds.

Thanks to our regulars (Jon, Gavin, Ali, Pomax) and the others who have
occasionally joined these calls.

No bug left behind!

Dave