Improvements to Jenkins Build Process

JP Schneider jp at mozillafoundation.org
Tue Dec 3 11:21:16 PST 2013

For your reference, here is the latest average build times for different
jobs:

  butter 18  goggles 18  makeapi 24  makevalet 16  mprofile-service 22
openbadger 11  openbadges 14  PRODPUSH-BACKOUT-openbadges 33
PRODPUSH-butter 11  PRODPUSH-goggles 13  PRODPUSH-makeapi 15
PRODPUSH-makevalet 16  PRODPUSH-openbadger 10  PRODPUSH-openbadges 10
PRODPUSH-thimble 19  PRODPUSH-webmakerorg 21  PRODPUSH-wmlogin 13
PRODPUSH-wmprofile-service 10  thimble 19  webmakerorg 23  wmlogin 15