[webvr] Why does entering VR need to be on user interaction?

Michael Chang flux.blackcat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:57:53 UTC 2016

   1. Visite some site (an ordinary web page)
   2. It has a link of the form <a href="vr-thingy.html">Try this VR thingy
   here</a>
   3. You click the link, you land on a different page, whose sole purpose
   is to do VR
   4. You have to click "Enter VR Now" on that page to get into VR

I thought that was what Kip was talking about about 15 replies ago with
onvrdisplayactivate event?