[webvr] What excites you about WebVR?

Michael Chang flux.blackcat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 06:51:54 UTC 2016

You get content a LOT faster as websites. Each Steam game experience
requires buying, downloading, and some kind of init process.

A website you visit, pop on the HMD, and you're in. Not only that, linking
from one WebVR experience to another WebVR experience is *really *exciting.
That's so close to how the metaverse should be constructed.