[webvr] What excites you about WebVR?

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 02:36:08 UTC 2016

I think most games will be built in an engine like Unity, and packaged, and
sold through an app store. That model works well for mobile, I don't see
why it wouldn't work for VR. It's a great alignment among the tools,
required skills, business model, and consumer behavior.

For everything else pretty much, it's going to be WebVR within a few years.