[webvr] WebVR 1.0: can resetPose() be considered cheap?

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 00:09:20 UTC 2016

Agreed;

Tony Parisi                             tparisi at gmail.com
Follow me on Twitter!             http://twitter.com/auradeluxe
Read my blog at                     http://www.tonyparisi.com/
Learn WebGL                         http://learningwebgl.com/
Mobile                                    415.902.8002
Skype                                     auradeluxe

Read my books!
*Learning Virtual Reality*
http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Virtual-Reality-Experiences-Applications/dp/1491922834

*Programming 3D Applications in HTML5 and
WebGLhttp://www.amazon.com/Programming-Applications-HTML5-WebGL-Visualization/dp/1449362966
<http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Applications-HTML5-WebGL-Visualization/dp/1449362966>WebGL,
Up and Running*
http://www.amazon.com/dp/144932357X