[web-vr] Firefox WebVR very stuttery?

Joshua Carpenter jcarpenter at mozilla.com
Thu Oct 29 23:01:27 UTC 2015

> While I think of it, is there any kind of changelog or something that I should be looking at to keep up with these things?

Absolutely; we flag WebVR bugs with a [webvr] tracking flag in Bugzilla. Here’s a saved search for all the open platform bugs:

http://mzl.la/1VX5FRr <http://mzl.la/1VX5FRr>

Anyone filing new bugs is asked to add that whiteboard tag so the team sees them :)

We’ve been pretty awful at making this information easy to access so far; we’re working on site updates that will improve that transparency, so it’s easy to check a page like mozvr.com <http://mozvr.com/> and see what we’re working on, flag new issues, etc

—
Josh Carpenter
Product Designer, MozVR
Mozilla