[thunderbird-testers] Testing Thunderbird 3.3 progress repport

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at mozilla.com
Tue May 17 03:52:52 PDT 2011

Hi guys,
I thought I would let you know how the testing was going (sorry some of
you might get this email twice, as I've bcced the signees).
Thanks for all the testing you've done so far. We've reached 25% test
coverage as can be seen at
<https://litmus.mozilla.org/test_run_report.cgi?test_run_id=294>.

  * I would like us to reach at least 80% of the test coverage, to make
    sure that we aren't regressing significantly.
  * I've extended the test period for two more days.
  * If you've signed up would be nice to let me know if you'll have the
    time to do some testing or not.
  * If you haven't signed up and want to help look at the url above  for
    an area full of 0 (untested) and go to
    <https://litmus.mozilla.org/run_tests.cgi?test_run_id=294> to
    complete that area.

Thanks