[thunderbird-testers] 3.3 Full functional testing happening starting week-end.

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at mozilla.com
Fri May 6 03:53:53 PDT 2011

Hi Testers,

It's been a while since my last email to this list. The Thunderbird team
as been busy fixing,  fixing, fixing  bugs as well as changing a few
things in the UI - notably the way we handle attachments. Next week we
have our string freeze, that means most features involving strings
should have landed before the freeze in order to make it in 3.3 final. I
think it's a good time to chase regressions so the most obvious ones can
be fixed before we release 3.3 final. So I'm looking for at least 20
volunteers to sign up for some litmus testing.

If you sign up you should make sure to meet the following requirements

  * Have or create an account on Litmus <https://litmus.mozilla.org>
  * Have or create an account on bugzilla <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org>
  * Have 30 minutes to 1 hour to spend testing Thunderbird (from Sunday
    15th of May to Wednesday 18th, 2011)

To sign up just reply to this email. I'll send details instructions
before the test begins on what to do, where to report things and where
to get help.

We also need more general testing so if some of you could spend some
time running the nighlies over the next few weeks this would ensure a
very good 3.3 release.

Thanks in advance for your participation.
Ludo
ps : those who know, might tell me what they don't want to test :-)

--
Thunderbird QA     Lead                         https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:Testing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lhirlimann/