<meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
<p>Below is the Council Meeting notes from December 12, 2019:</p>
<pre style="background-color:#ffffff;color:#000000;font-family:'Menlo';font-size:9.0pt;">Thunderbird Project Council Meeting 2019-12-12
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2019
Keeper of the minutes: Ryan
In the call: Jörg, Ryan, Philipp, Berna, Magnus
Regrets: Wayne, Patrick
The meeting commences at 2:00 PM CEST.
* The Council voted to approve extending some current contracts for vendors and employees.
* Jorg proposed some job requisites for a Test/Analysis Engineer, Code Manager/Sheriff, QA Manager
* An update from Ryan about his last conversation with our contacts in the Mozilla Foundation.
* Berna brought up a conversation between Patrick Brunschwig & Andre Heinecke on Thunderbird & OpenPGP smartcards.
* Jorg and Magnus reported that they had a two hour meeting with Ben Bucksch on issues surrounding Exchange/Owl recommendations, which included UX Architect Alessandro, who has proposed an idea for how to move forward.
The meeting ended around 3:00 PM CEST.
<div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
<small>Community and Business Development Manager</small>