Thunderbird 78.x and enabling OpenPGP by default

Jacques Angevelle jacques.for64+TB at free.fr
Thu May 28 14:19:50 UTC 2020

If you can manage this solution, it's the best from my point of view.
Perhaps add a comment : "if you need to install TB 78, you must remove
Enigmail" .

Another question is future use of GPG4Win, GPA & Kleopatra which are
companions of Enigmail for Windows OS. Will keyring be shared with OpenPGP?

Jacques