Virtual Summit 2020 Talks and Times

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Wed May 27 18:35:10 UTC 2020

Heads up!

The following talk is starting in the Zoom status room
<https://mozilla.zoom.us/j/549511776> in ~30 minutes!

    *An Introduction to xpiLib and ThunderKdB*

Type: Presentation & Discussion

Host/Speaker: Christopher Leidigh <mailto:cleidigh at gmail.com>

xpiLib is the main resource and tool in the ThunderKdB GitHub
repository. It includes the code library of every Thunderbird extension
registered on ATN. There is also a search function for the library. The
presentation will cover all of the resources available in ThunderKdB.

*Date/Time: May 27, 19:00 UTC*