Virtual Summit 2020 Talks and Times

Tito f.disclosure at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:27:47 UTC 2020

Hello Rian,

thank you for the link for the presentation from yesterday. I have been
able to find and watch all presentations except the one from  Khushil
Mistry mentioned here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/2020_Virtual_Summit

How to begin with Thunderbird Development: A guide for University
students and Junior Developers

Host/Speaker: Khushil Mistry [:khushil324]

Date/Time: May 14, 16:00 UTC

do you know where we can watch this online? Is there any recording of
it. Since this one is not uploaded on the thunderbird youtube channel

many thanks in advanced!

Tito