Thunderbird communication channels consolidation

Graeme musiquegraeme at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:55:27 UTC 2020

I find the confusion of items about all sorts of issues and versions in topicbox really
confusing. Not that there is any subfolders in tb-planning but we tend to keep to current
discussion threads. TopicBox would be infinitely more useful if it was like a forum with
more moderation and allocation of threads to subfolders.

Blessings
Graeme