Virtual Summit 2020 Talks and Times

Ryan Sipes ryan at thunderbird.net
Thu May 14 15:49:44 UTC 2020

Hello all,

The following talk will begin in 10 minutes, in the Thunderbird status
meeting room on Zoom <https://mozilla.zoom.us/j/549511776>:
**

I encourage everyone, even very experienced contributors to Thunderbird,
to attend. I guarantee you will learn something interesting!
**

*How to begin with Thunderbird Development: A guide for University
students and Junior Developers*

Type: Presentation & Discussion

Host/Speaker: Khushil Mistry [:khushil324] <mailto:khushil at thunderbird.net>

This presentation and discussion would cover my journey as a GSoC
student and Thunderbird Intern. I will talk about the difficulties I
faced and how university students and junior developers can start their
contribution with Thunderbird.

*Date/Time: May 14, 16:00 UTC*