Thunderbird 78.0 release date, and betas

Walter L Schwartz WaltS48 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 26 15:44:18 UTC 2020

Wayne,

So I will get 78.0 and not 68.10 when I do a Help > About Thunderbird
using my 68.9.0?

I thought users of the 68.x.x version didn't get updated until 78.3 was
released giving extension developers at least until approximately
2020-09-22 to get extensions working for all users.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Release_Management/Calendar

Those that download and install separately should be a minority.

Walt