Thunderbird 78.0 release date, and betas

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 15:07:58 UTC 2020

Dear Wayne Mery,

that's perfect. and that's what I mean with "push live" - as long as it doesn't
auto-update straight away we have time to migrate our code and test on the Release
version (rather than working with a maybe highly volatile beta). It worked well last
time around.

Once we have the "experiment" conversion done, I hope it should be easier to start
using API functions. I am still a little unclear how to make 100s of functions
asynchronous...

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,