Thunderbird 78.0 release date, and betas

Eyal Rozenberg eyalroz at technion.ac.il
Thu Jun 25 22:51:25 UTC 2020

On 26/06/2020 0:24, Axel Grude wrote:
> Good news - *please do not push live for 4-6 weeks*, rather roll out the
> ESR update much later, just  like last year. We need to do a ton of
> rewriting and testing for our legacy Add-ons to become compatible as
> "web experiments".

This. Actually, I'm still worried some of us will find ourselves with
some things not being possible for "experiments" after all and us stuck
with no recourse. I hope I'm just unduly worried - but we'll see. I've
not been able to set aside the time to get into _any_ post-68 update
work, and I hope that when I get around to it the necessary
resources/guides/Q&A will be enough.

Eyal