Thunderbird 78.0 release date, and betas

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:24:23 UTC 2020

Good news - *please do not push live for 4-6 weeks*, rather roll out the ESR update
much later, just  like last year. We need to do a ton of rewriting and testing for our
legacy Add-ons to become compatible as "web experiments".

I am hoping to hire someone from the Thunderbird circle to help with primary
conversion tasks, as I am too busy to do it myself. If you want to earn some extra
money with Add-on conversion please hit me up off list.

regards,
   Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,