Thunderbird 78.0 release date, and betas

John Bieling john.bieling at gmx.de
Thu Jun 25 16:15:55 UTC 2020

The issue is: we do not have a platform to work on to test/convert AddOns for TB78 if beta auto updates to 79.

We had the same issue with TB68 and it was not helping to not be able to work on AddOns right before release of TB68. The period became longer and longer due to found bugs in TB68. It was promised to not repeat that again.

John