Virtual Summit 2020 Videos

Richard Leger richard.leger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 12:36:03 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

>Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 12:44:41 -0400
>From: Walter L Schwartz <WaltS48 at comcast.net>
>To: tb-planning at mozilla.org
>Subject: Re: Virtual Summit 2020 Talks and Times

>Is this one going to be on YouTube?
>
>I know I would interested in it and the Thunderbird Vision discussion.

Thank you to the TB Team for organising Virtual Summit 2020. It was a great initiative and subjects were very pertinent.

One regret though, no one seemed (except maybe the talk about Javascript Type checking) to have addressed the TB Reliability/Performance subject (and especially how it can be improved over time for existing features) which shall take precedence over new features and UI changes... immediately after(or during) Bug Fixing...

[Note: On that particular point, my view is that a software that is unreliable or does not perform/scale well is not gonna keep current user base nor attract new users... what ever new features or UI bells and whistles you implement...]

About the summit, like Walt I was wondering where and when **all** the videos of talks (some are still missing) would be made available?
Would be handy to have them available for those that are interested but could not attend on the specific date and time of the talk(s)...

Also would there be any other meeting related to the Thunderbird Vision discussion? Where people who may have missed the fisrt meeting could participate eventually?

Regards,
Richard