[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-05-18

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Wed Jun 24 05:47:11 UTC 2020

Ideally the time would not be too long. For each meeting (usually
weekly) we look through what the minuter from the last meeting has noted
down and approve those notes so that we're all on the same page. But
life can intervene, so notes are not always available then, which will
lead to delays.

  -Magnus