[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-05-18

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Mon Jun 22 20:43:02 UTC 2020

On Mon Jun 22 2020 15:08:01 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Ryan Sipes
<ryan at thunderbird.net> wrote:
> Financial
>
>  *
>
>     Ryan shared that we received Q1 final donation numbers

>         Berna asked how close are we w.r.t. the forecast?
>
>           + Ryan shared that we exceeded the forecast expectations by
>             more than 50% and filled in numbers (versus 2019):
>               # Jan +59%
>               # Feb +29%
>               # Mar +56%
>               # Apr +63%
>
>         Berna raised sharing more on social media more to drive donations.

I've been extremely busy lately, haven't had much time to do anything
other than work, but just wanted to say I'm very impressed with the
directions things seem to be going, and the news on financials is
extremely heartening.

Great job everyone, and long live the Bird!