[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-06-01

Wayne Mery vseerror at lehigh.edu
Mon Jun 22 19:12:16 UTC 2020

Thunderbird Project Council Meeting

When: June 1, 2020 at 9:00 PM CEST
Minuter: Wayne
In the call: Magnus, Wayne, Berna, Ryan, Philipp, Jörg
Regrets: Patrick

      Financial

  *

    Berna asked if we are getting real-time data with
    country/geographical breakdowns. Ryan replied not yet, but we will
    soon.

  *

    Berna asked if we accept bitcoins. Ryan replied we do not.

      Hiring / Personnel

  * Further discussed benefits packages.

      Product / Strategy

  * Berna asked about the release process for Thunderbird 78 and
    OpenPGP.  Wayne replied the process has been solidified and will be
    made public on TB-planning shortly.

      Legal

  * Wayne asked if we have heard from the Mozilla Foundation concerning
    the non-disclosure agreement in use by the Council. Last
    communication was April 1.

      Governance

  * Ryan would like to revisit and assess whether meeting notes are
    working for our community.