[Council Meeting] Minutes from 2020-05-11
patrick at cloke.us
Fri Jun 12 20:53:40 UTC 2020
Thunderbird Project Council Meeting notes from May 11, 2020
When: May 11, 2020 at 9:00 PM CEST
In the call: Magnus, Wayne, Berna, Ryan, Patrick, Jörg
* Discussed how to share information with donors:
o Ryan noted that information is currently sent to the donor list.
o Berna suggested using an infrographic like an example for The
o General agreement that this would be nice, but unsure of the
priority and who would do it.
o The first step would be to figure out what information to include.
Hiring / Personnel
* Magnus updated us on some ongoing paperwork / offers.
* Discussion of potential benefits package.
Product / Strategy
* Ryan led a conversation about strategic vs. tactical strategy.
o This included some talk about how business partnerships could
o Ryan took an action item to include some discussions with the
community during the Virtual Summit (see below).
* Berna asked about the plans for Thunderbird in enterprise and how to
understand missing features / functionality.
o Magnus pointed out the tb-enterprise mailing list would be a
good place to start.
o Berna asked if the Council will be making final decisions on
what features to include.
o Patrick and Wayne asserted that the Council should be taking a
higher level approach, not discussing individual features.
* Ryan and Berna noted that we're still waiting to hear from the
Mozilla Foundation for answers to a few questions concerning the
non-disclosure agreement in use by the Council.
Thunderbird Virtual Summit
* Ryan updated us with his plans for the Thunderbird Virtual Summit
and the results of the first session.
The meeting ended at 10:20 CEST.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning