Is comm-beta feature-complete for TB78?

Magnus Melin mkmelin+mozilla at iki.fi
Wed Jun 10 06:09:16 UTC 2020

Hi Dirk,

For Thunderbird 78 most of the functionality has landed. UI wise likely
two things more - a search field in the preferences and improvements to
the calendar setup (autodetection). For mail folders/filters no changes
planned, except for potentially some nsIArray -> Array<T> conversions.

There are a few things that are almost "finished", and that will need
some more testing and bug fixing before we enable them by default (in
some 78.x release): Matrix, OpenPGP support, CardDAV.

  -Magnus