Thunderbird 78.x and enabling OpenPGP by default

Jacques Angevelle jacques.for64+TB at free.fr
Wed Jun 3 08:24:46 UTC 2020

For Win user's, the question is the same. With current (68.8) TB
version, I also use GnuPG in OpenOffice and would be pleased to continue
without manual synchro between keyrings.
I think all OS is impacted. GPG solution could be described as TB using
an external keyring. With OpenPGP inside TB, external use is broken if
there no way to use this internal keyring everywhere in the OS.

Jacques