Tb 78 release

Nomis101 Nomis101 at web.de
Sat Jul 18 10:16:04 UTC 2020

Am 17.07.20 um 10:19 schrieb Matt Harris:
> Well the first of the tell us what you think folks has made it to
> support. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1295314
>
> To quote
>
>     So a new change in version 78 is that "Thunderbird will now ask for
>     OS account password before displaying saved passwords". This is akin
>     to a business or credit card company asking me for my Social
>     Security Number, in other words, totally unacceptable. This is a
>     deal killer for me, I'll never update to version 78.0 as long as
>     this "feature" is in place.

Wow, I haven't noticed this feature until now. This is exactly the way I
would have liked the password manager to work from the beginning. All
passwords are now well secured and I can make them visible on my Mac
with my fingerprint. I have waited a very long time to see this feature
implemented. One more new feature I love on version 78.0!