Tb 78 release

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:04:54 UTC 2020

Firefox uses lockwise,  why are we not doing the same?

My operating system has access controls.  I use them religiously. But
apparently I will have a password because someone else think it is a
good idea. I do not want one. How do I disable this feature that adds
nothing for me at all, but does get in my way of trying to see what my
passwords are.

I would not be looking at passwords and copying them, except the
password manager keeps dropping them when I hit cancel on requests for a
password that are network or setting issues not password issues.

Matt