Tb 78 release

Richard Marti richard.marti at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 08:10:44 UTC 2020

It only appears when you want to show the saved passwords and when you
want to set the master password.

Not on TB start with master password set, nor when you change or delete
the master password. Also not when you want to show the saved passwords
with the master password set. In all this cases there is already the
protection through the master password.

And yes, it uses the method you've set in Windows or Mac, PIN, password,
fingerprint etc.

Linux doesn't use this because there are issues to enable it.

Richard