Tb 78 release

Axel Grude axel.grude at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 07:54:51 UTC 2020

Dear Wayne Mery,

question: surely this only happens if a master password is in place? I have turned off
all passwords in my Thunderbird password manager, because as far as I can see if you
are on my computer you are either a burglar or I have invited you in. There is a one
key "lock" function in Windows for a reason.

Axel

Music Production and Composition
<https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfolders-tabbed-folders/>,
quickFilters <https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/quickfilters/>,