Tb 78 release

Matt Harris unicorn.consulting at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 05:12:51 UTC 2020

I am not holding this users statements as representative,  I  just made
the mistake of including two issues in one email and that apparently is
enough to confuse.

So what exact are support folk supposed to do with these "this is what I
think" Posts?  The project is directing them there,  so what are we to
do with them?

Ignoring them does nothing good to our responded in 24 hour statistics,
and they will almost never get a click of approval as "solved".

On 17-Jul-20 6:33 PM, Wayne Mery wrote:
> FWIW I would have stopped long before 6 hours and posted a question on
> Matrix, and probably gotten quick help.

Does it work now?  Last time I tried Matrix chat it told me something
about Mozilla employees only so I gave up.