TB 78 Coming soon. The knowledge base needs you.

neandr neandr at gmx.de
Tue Jul 14 09:41:29 UTC 2020

An easy to access good (and most hopefully local language) Support pages
is a strong argument for new users but also for current users. So Matt's
call is a good approach.

I hope there are a lot of TB fans who would be willing to help. But
unfortunately the current pages are not very clear to give this help,
and the following lines are not helpful to understand this. It would be
helpful to be able to call up the current tools. So potential helpers
would be better able to estimate their possibilities.